The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More-Game, Less Endgame- Thank You Scott!

Jinkaza

Er... just to point out to you people, End-game doesn't refer to the last update the game will have ._.

Agreed. What I was trying to point out is that we tend to get wrapped up in the rush to max, get there, and realize we have blown through the game without taking in all that is there. Now with WF we are still in the process of making that game. We still have a lot of ground to cover.

Main issue here is farm, Once you've done the same thing 1000 times. You will eventually get bored. It wont matter if its new way of doing it or a old one.

Just because you guys haven't been through that your self, doesn't mean it will happen.... get it ?

For the love of God.

Please understand. Endgame isn't something definitive that is set in stone to never be moved again. Endgame will always add new content so it's a win for everyone.

-Exploration

-Survival(We already have that but meeh it take way too much time before it even get challenging)

-Defense(Same problem as above)

-Raiding

-Achievements

-Acquiring the best equips

-Challenging bosses 

-Completing challenging missions

-Pvp(No what we actually have there, I refuse to recognize that as even close to decent PVP)

-Dungeons

Endgame is what keep the players. If you have no Endgame how do you expect to keep your players? Your regular players are the one that will buy platinum regularly,they are the life flow of your game,the blood of your game and if you have no way to keep them sadly your game won't last long.

Excellent post. What I would say what many want is more to do in game, which is coming. I find it refreshing the transparincy that we have with DE. Imagine if other games companies did just that. Include the player base in the process. That is what I had attempted to do with my allusion to Minecraft. It is neat game has been taken to new levels of inventiveness by including the community at large in the creation. DE has said that they want that to a degree which I think is great. 

Great thread ... good exchange of ideas

Healthy and timely topic

Just a word of caution:  ideas are not personal objects

Even perspective is not intrinsically personal since it too is nothing more than an idea expressed with emphasis and context

Making posts personal leads to unproductive bickering

Forums are arenas for calmly analyzing ideas - not to prove who is right

That is what politics and the streets are for

Edited:  grammar

Edited by ElHefe

The problem is there isnt much of anything interesting to do

You could create one solid end gamish hellish mission that is more than just higher level enemies and wed all be happy

Adding more content is fine but there really nothing to do in between