Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Host Your Own Party

SomethingCrazy

So I'm getting kind of annoyed of not being able to host parties myself while online. I know I can go on Private or Solo but I mean Online so random PUGs can join whenever. I've been trying to complete some planets but they're taking longer than expected because of bad hosts. 

This has been happening to me quite a lot lately. I join a mission and get a bad host that I can't connect to and lag throughout the mission along with everyone else. This leads to increased difficulty but basically one guy soloing it and carrying us because we aren't able to do much. These missions sometimes go on for an hour even (not to mention during that hour everyone else is just sitting back doing nothing.) I would love the option to host myself instead of being forced to join someone else's party and lag through it.

Edited by SomethingCrazy

Uhm...you do realize there is a "PLAY NOW" button at the top middle of your screen when selecting a mission?

^ That is only available when no squad is in that area.

Yeah what he said. If there is a party in there that isn't full I am forced to join it with them and sometimes suffer through some horrible lag.