Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infernal Phoenix - Recruiting New Space Ninjas!

Watsxn

Alliance

Our clan is currently in an alliance with "Fate".  Here is a screenshot of our allies

sk19pYl.jpg

The Clan Ranks

Below is a screenshot of our clan ranks, these ranks are earned with loyalty and activity. We also have exclusive ranks for those of which achieve a number one spot on the leaderboards.

be0b259cf5fe1a9661116443142310e3.png

Leaderboards

Our clan is committed to reach the number one spot on almost every mission possible.

wcdNlnB.jpg

kWPnOds.jpg

Edited by Watsxn

• 2 weeks later...

Heyya guys, just wanted to let you know that I've been lucky enough to be picked as one of the new admins.

The reason I wanted to become an admin of Infernal Phoenix, is pretty much because this clan is like something I've never seen before.

Seriously, I love this clan.

Why? Because everyone gets along so well with each other, and everyone is constantly active.

And the clan chats we have. Oh boy, you need to hear them for yourselves. Once, I honestly laughed until I was crying.

And we can be a serious clan when needs be. Our leaderboard runs are top in the storm clans 90% of the time.

We need the enthusiastic, the active, the friendly and the competitive in our clan.

So if you like the sound of our clan, all that's required, is a mastery rank 10, to show us your determination.

So that's my 2 pence, spend it how you like.

Until next time,

Kadaverous

Infernal Phoenix is growing bigger each day, we try to advice and help all our clan members as much as possible no Tenno will be left behind! Once we make a promise to the clan, we never fail to succeed them! We are very active and dedicated at the same time we have fun and we shall take pride with every achievement that we make! 

Edited by Psyko_Wolf

Hi !

Is your clan US or EU centered ? Time Zone matters...

Hi disciple, sorry for late reply. Our timezones of the clan is mixed we recruit people from all regions, so that way there are people online both in the day and at night all the time. And we have people from america and the EU in our clan :)