Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability To Choose Whether We Are Hosting

Xariann

I found a growing trend of lagging matches lately when playing the Online mode. It might be just a coincidence, or probably the fact that we have a lot more players now with a lot of different connections.

However I am getting a bit tired of having to guess whether a mob is dead or not because it will stand still and you don't know if it's actually been shot, and I am also getting tired of slide shows, where things move at about 3 fps. It makes me feel quite useless as I can hardly hit stuff like that.

This makes me dread the online mode and I find right now I exclusively solo or sometimes play with friends, and since friends aren't always around it can get somewhat boring playing solo because the best bit is the social aspect. Plus some modes, like defense, really work best when playing co-op.

It would be nice when in online mode to be able to choose to host or join someone else. It won't solve all problems because people with bad connections will still try and host, but it will solve the issue at least partially because people like me (with a 60 Meg connection and an over 2 Meg upload) can host and make the gameplay better for themselves and those who join them.

Edited by Xariann