Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Mods With Friends

041.Vento

If you put the possibility to trade some mods with the friends it will be fantastic!

But to prevent the spread of spam friend requests only to find someone to trade useless mods, we need also a split in the contacts menu between the accepted friends and the pending requests.

What do you think?

I think it would not. The way things are now makes it worth farming and killing things. If i could trade with my friends it would eventually make it feel much more pointless to log in and shoot things. there is a sense of progression that comes along with finding and upgrading that pivotal mod, that to be honest, if trading with friends, you do not earn it, you are given it. Enough trading (with the commonness of most mods) and everyobne would have everything and everyone would be geared the same. Thats an extreme but definelty a step in making it less of a great game and more of an ok one. Just my two credits.

crow-k, on 20 Apr 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

I think it would not. The way things are now makes it worth farming and killing things. If i could trade with my friends it would eventually make it feel much more pointless to log in and shoot things. there is a sense of progression that comes along with finding and upgrading that pivotal mod, that to be honest, if trading with friends, you do not earn it, you are given it. Enough trading (with the commonness of most mods) and everyobne would have everything and everyone would be geared the same. Thats an extreme but definelty a step in making it less of a great game and more of an ok one. Just my two credits.

I disagree its not like its hard already unless they put in super rare mods to get them all already. The thing I could definately see with trading is what do you want to upgrade since using duplicates is most optimal you could trade for more of a given mod you want to upgrade while getting your friend more of the mods he wants almost like a CCG where you tear up the cards to make others stronger XD