Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions / Irritations

PapaKicks

[iRRITATION]Slow connection hosts

It's fairly obvious each match is peer-to-peer hosted. It's very annoying to join a host with a very slow internet connection. The lag makes me want to quit and find a new match (it's that bad). Meanwhile other people have very fast connections, they should be prioritized as hosts. Possible solutions: An option for "host online" or "join online". Or an option for "only join a host with [X] latency or less".

I do agrere with this as some online games i enter have so much lag it is practically unplayable. it would be nice if the game would migrate the host to who ever has the lowest latency, or if multiple people are in the group before the mission starts that it check to see who would be the best host and use that player instead of who over was the first one to click on the mission.

[suggestion]

Mods that change the polarity of other mods

Fusion core style mods that must be charged up like normal mods (up to rank 5 or 6). When fully charged will change the polarity of another mod. (random? choice?)

[suggestion]

Credit booster should apply to mission rewards

How many credits do you get in your average match? 300? 500? How many credits do you get from a mission reward? 2000? 10,000?

While I understand that credits are 'easy come' at the moment, there is absolutely no reason to buy the credit booster as it is. Add this change and you will sell a lot more, especially once you add more credit sinks.

[suggestion]

Affinity orbs as well as bonus mission completion should apply to all equipped items, not just warframes.

Right now if your warframe is maxed out there is no point to doing the bonus mission objectives, other than your own personal satisfaction.

Foundry "rush" option should scale with how much time is left.

If there's only an hour left, it should be cheaper than if it's the full 24 hours for example. I am too cheap to buy an item for 200 plat. I am too cheap to rush the cooking for 40 plat, but I might be tempted to skip the last two hours if it's 5 plat. (Microtransactions FTW)

I'm staring at my warframe cooking. 20 hours left. That'd be 14 plat if it scaled. I'd click rush if it was 14 plat at this point. So that's 14 plat not in your pocket :/

[suggestion]

Affinity orbs as well as bonus mission completion should apply to all equipped items, not just warframes.

Right now if your warframe is maxed out there is no point to doing the bonus mission objectives, other than your own personal satisfaction.

I think the bonus mission should have a more tangible reward, maybe even resetting each time you complete it so you get multiple bonus missions, each with an increasingly valuable reward.

I think the bonus mission should have a more tangible reward, maybe even resetting each time you complete it so you get multiple bonus missions, each with an increasingly valuable reward.

That'd be great. Hack a console complete. New objective, get 10 melee kills.

• 3 weeks later...