Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

> Ideas For New Warframes To Think About <

Vishiax

Hello bros

If you just want to read the Warframe Ideas, Skip this Point

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first i want to thank the whole Team of the Warframe creators!

YOUR Game makes a lot of difference. I have never seen a game, that gives you that much of an atmosphere, like beeing a ninja and just slice through Spaceships, while enemies sometimes don't even know whats going on.

It feels very comfortable to play, and has very good Game mechanics included. At first after Downloading and playing a few missions I wondered, why it doesn't has any price to pay -  but please leave it like that.

Warframe is unique, and requires a lot of skill if you want go through some missions on your own. That type of skill based games should stay free to play and should not be pay to win games.

However I want to encourage you, to create new planets with new types of bosses (new abilities) that are even harder nuts to crack, deal more damage, and need more skill to move your Warframe out of positions, where he would end up dead pretty fast. Combined with the need to climb, to dodge damaging abilities of the boss, the Game will, especially for me, be even more fun to play.

I played a lot of Games, and nearly every free to play MMORPG out there, and I would highly appreciate if there would be more Planets for the Story to go on. I know Warframe is no MMO, and it shouldn't be one, but If there would be more difficulties the higher you go, and a higher capacity of levels, iam sure a lot of people including me would love it!

The climbing mechanics are also minblowing, couse your Warframe can just go on running on a wall if he jumps from one Wall to the other. The possibilities of this gift you made to the players makes it just more unique. I did already spend a lot of time with a friend of mine, just climbing around and don't kill any enemies, we also found out some bugs, becouse we tried to get to the last possible corners to climb to in a lot of rooms.

I really want to encourage you to build up more difficult maps, where a lot of skill in the control of your charackter and understanding of the climbing mechanics is required, maybe a change in the sequence of doing an alert mission, where you have to get to a special point, just with using your climbing skills and jumping from wall to wall.

I also want to encourage you to create new abilities for Warframes, so the player can decide, what abilities he fits to the most, and take them into the fight.

I see you are a very active programmer team, and you know what Gamers love, so thanks for that a lot, you are awesome, please keep that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warframe ideas:

-< Inevex >-

(call it however you like)

Supporting Warframe

< Air contrast >

Inevex controlls the Air surrounding his body, changing the pressure to take off the ground.

(Flight speed: between walking and running, first second slower becouse of the take - off. Controlled with c on the keyboard to accelerate upwards (It should be a dynamic flight - feeling))

Needed Skill slots: 2/3/4/5/6

Needed Energy: 50

Flight Time in seconds Incresed per Upgrade: 7 / 9 / 11 / 13 / 15

< living vortex >

Inevex causes his own lifeforce to swirl around and heal his mates

(Area of Effect: 20 metres radius

Can be used in any Situation (wallrun / disable / laying) except of death.

Hp reach the mates at the same time the ability is used.)

Needed Skill slots: 4/5/6/7/8

lifepoints regenerated on mates (all in the radius): 10/15/20/25/30 %

lifepoints taken from Inevex: 30/28/26/24/22 % of his Maximum Hp. He cannot kill hisself with that ability.

needed Energy: 25

< Security Bubble >

Inevex dematerializes an allie and pulls the Energy near to his chest. After the Energy reaches his chest an unbreakable shield is created around him and the energy who is the allie. Inevex regenerates life per second with his allie in the shield. While the shield is active, the regeneration also is, and he and his allie can not move.

(Sound recommentation: A sub tone, deep energetic, extremely fast pulsation sound)

(Animation recommentation: The allie forms to an energy ball at his current position, who is instant drawn to the Inevex. After that the Shield closes instantly beginning from the back of Inevex, floating around him and the energy and snaps together at the front of Inevex with a sword to metal impact sound)

(Can be used in flying instance, the time the shield's lasting is added to the flight time. After the shield is gone the Allie will materialize in front of Inevex. The aggro Inevex and his allie have from enemies before the shield was cast is added together and hold while the shield is lasting, but will break if an enemie around is attacked from another allie.)

Needed skill slots: 6/7/8/9/10

Energy needed: 50

HP regenerated on Inevex per second: 5%

HP regenerated on allie per second: 12,5%

Shields lasting seconds: 4/5/6/7/8

< Total Contradaction >

Inevex, while in air, dematerializes completely and stomps with his whole energy on the ground under his current position. In a 2 metres Area of Effect of the impact point, Enemies suffer 2500 damage, will be thrown to the ground, and get a 100 % Dropchance for an energy bubble (+25), in an outer Area of Effect, till 20 metres Radius, enemies will suffer 500 dmg and will be thrown to the ground, while increasing their energy bubble (+25) dropchance by 5%. Inevex will lose or gain HP (in percentage of his max) depending on the amount of Enemies affected. Inevex can kill hisself with this ability. If he is killed through that ability, allies will not be able to ressurect him, becouse he is dematerialized. If not killed, he will materialize in the center of his impact again after 3 seconds.

Needed skill slots: 10/11/12

Energy needed: 100

Enemies in the Area of Effect:   1 or 2  /   3,4   /   5     /    6     /  7 or higher

HP lost / regenerated:    -75%  / -50% / -25% / +25% /+50%

Damage in the center: 2500/3000/3500

At least I am done with this post .... phew

Sorry for my english, I'm German

greetings Vishiax

Edited by Vishiax