Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Execution Kill

RedFaceGeneral

I apologize if this has been brought up before.

As far as i know at the start of the game when you haven't been detected by enemies you can perform silent execution kills by holding down E while approaching from behind. But once they have been notified of your presence(alarm sounded) this feature seems to have been blocked off for the rest of the game in that round.

I feel that we should be allowed to execute stylish kills as long as we melee'd from behind the enemy. It will add more gameplay variety and possibly reward the player with extra XP points. The best is there are several types of execution kills per weapon. Thoughts on this?

Cause if you are found, the ship/base's sensors tell the enemies where you are at, making stealth useless.

DE is probably planning on "buffing" stealth-gameplay at some point.

Yes i understand that. However if there are more than 1 player in the game engaging firefight, the enemies will also lose awareness on their surrounding environment. I played Halo before and i feel that the occasional 'stealth' kill really add to the gameplay experience.

Oh good to know they will be buffing the stealth element in the future. :)

this would mean, that while in combat, the stealthkill popup would show up everytime you are behind an enemy. if there is a mob, you might just want to melee or charge the enemy from behind. since stealth kill is bound to >E<, too, this might me disruptive.

but i know what you mean. if you have been seen by an enemy already, but the other enemy say in the next room did not see you, you should be able to stealth kill. to be able to provide that, the stealth kill button could be eventually changed. i dont know if this is a good way :/

still +1 because i would like to be (in some way) able to further stealth kill even after they're notified by my presence.