Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Leveling

onishanrei

Ok i really dont know if this is a bug or anithing but just let me put a question ...how does one reach another level?

I mean i am at lever 2 for about more then 2 months , at the begining i did notice the bar rising up , but about a month ago it stoped...and when i click the bar it says : "Next rank (novice) in 6,400" the problem here , is that it says the exactly same thing for a intire month...and i have been playing and picking up all the affinity globes that i can find...but still the exactly same thing shows up.....is this normal or....i am a litle lost here ...can anyone cast a light on to this, and clear this to me?

Edited by onishanrei

Your Mastery Level goes up when one of your warframe or one of your weapon gain a level.

200 mastery xp points per level per warframe, 100 per level per weapon, if I remember correctly.

Did you try new weapons/warframes during his time ?

Edited by Kitzun

Your Mastery Level goes up when one of your warframe or one of your weapon gain a level.

200 mastery xp points per level per warframe, 100 per level per weapon, if I remember correctly.

Did you try new weapons/warframes during his time ?

Ah so thats why when i boosted all my frames to level 4-6 in one go it seemed like it moved a ton :D

Those affinity orbs only affect your Gear level, not your mastery rank. What probably happened is all your gear got to level 30, no new gear levels=no new mastery points. Just get a new Warframe/rifle/pistol/sword set and introduce a freind to the game, then you can both start in the lower levels and you'll gain master again.

What I don't get is why the mastery xp one gain is not proportionnate to the warframe/weapon level earned.

For now mastery ranks bring nothing, so it's ok, but if mastery ends by having an in-game impact, like added slots, there is clearly exploits to be done with leveling the low levels of the weapons only to earn mastery xp fast.

Something like the square of the unlocked frame/weapon level time 10 for weapons and time 20 for frames would be better, it would streamline xp mechanics and avoid the need for lock on put on some gear.

What I don't get is why the mastery xp one gain is not proportionnate to the warframe/weapon level earned.

For now mastery ranks bring nothing, so it's ok, but if mastery ends by having an in-game impact, like added slots, there is clearly exploits to be done with leveling the low levels of the weapons only to earn mastery xp fast.

Something like the square of the unlocked frame/weapon level time 10 for weapons and time 20 for frames would be better, it would streamline xp mechanics and avoid the need for lock on put on some gear.

Not totally true. The Hek & Gorgon are still Mastery level-restricted.

Ho, pulease, level 3 and 4 ?

It's easy, just farm easy creds and materials, make firearms through blueprints, level them and tada!

Level 3 and 4 are not much, really, I've been on the game for less than a week and I already am lvl 3, I would be 4 if I didn't stick to high leveling my chosen weapons.