The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Difficulty On Missions

Tanjiticus

Hello,

I would like to ask is there a plan to bring mission difficulty to a fun level for 4 man teams now that many players are fully leveled to 30 and have supercharged their gear?

I remember the first days I played this game when on level 10 missions my 4 man teams would die 3 times each during a dungeon run because we simply didn't know what to do, and how immensely fun that was, and exciting.

Sigh, these days after just 2 weeks of play I am forced to create level 0 frames and weapons and redo the leveling process to even approach this level of fun with purely random players.

My question would be, is there a superhard endgame being prepared where we will be able to actually use our frames fully in a team without it actually being farming for "other" frames on lower level mission bosses, which are fun but hopelesly underleveled.

In the end, the equation is that with supercharge the gear is level 60, but the highest level mission you can start at the moment is 45-50. I think we need some kind of a "elite dungeon" option for those who want a greater challenge, other then just the endless defence missions which are boring compared to dungeon crawling.

For most of these hardest available missions during the whole run I don't even have to use a single ability on any warframe, just knife and gun.

Best regards

Sounds fun, however I noticed: as I started, most were using guns to fight. Now everyone I see uses melee (since its OP).

Also, it would be nice to see a difficulty increase, and not a "BS" increase like some games try and do. So please don't throw in 50 grineer rollers to "make it challenging". Stun locking a player doesn't make it a challenge.