Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Thinking A Bit, And Seeing Other's Ideas This Is My Thought On "fixing" Defense Mission Risk/reward!

EclipsedHusky

At first I thought that the every 5 waves you get to keep your loot was a good idea, but now I see that I love the challenge.

Every mod we found last defense mission I did in my mind I went "Gotta work harder to keep this stuff.."

So here is my new idea! At 15 the claim it rewards should start having one level on the mod already in it so a common1

Then from then on, have you at least getting a mod at 15,20,25, etc that has a higher fuse number then before or a mod you want with a level already. At 25  and up you could have common2, uncommon1. As you continue up and up commons get more ranks. 2max on 5maxed out upgrade types and up to 5 max on the ones with 10 upgrade slots. Eventually you would start getting rare1s and rare2s and such. You know an actual reward. :3

Hope I explained this right x.x.

Feel like having some levels already would be a closer to that reward part...Since you are getting a ton of mods if you get beyond 15 anyways.