Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.0 Issues

DaPorsche

Steve told us to try the changes before we keep complaining about the changes. Well I have done that and I have not had many issues till now. Despite my hate for the fact that failure means you lose everything but the exp. from the mission. While in a defense mission at wave 10 and the host disconnects at the keep fighting or not screen it forced every one that was left to keep fighting. This caused us to lose all the items we did fight for. If we wanted to stay and we lost I would not have an issue with this. Seeing as we did not want to keep fighting Steve let me express to you again I hate this idea.

If this is able to happen then make it where we can start the mission even if there is space in a squad or not. That would also fix the issue of joining games where the hosts are just crap. When I see creatures and players warping around its kinda bull crap as well. If I quit mission due to lag or a bug the game keeps track of the quit and not why. So remove to the quit tracking in stats of fix some of these bugs and other issues.

Edited by DaPorsche

Right now it does seem like they have increased the drop rate on better mods. Along with that I have not been seeing Hell Fire and Heat Charge at the end of the waves. So if that keeps up it is worth the risk vs hunting for a week plus for rifle multi shot and not seeing it or any others at all.

Edited by DaPorsche