Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Let Sentinels Go On Their Own Missions To Gather Resources

FedorHooch

It should be time based, like maybe 1-3 hours, with varying resource tables and times depending on the planets or maybe systems unlocked. Also allow plat to be spent to speed up the gather.

^

If such was that to be implimented, I think just half an hour would be way too short.

Considering, its free-resource gathering you are speaking about.

While I think the success rate would be 100%, the gathered resources would be random and fully specific to the system you send your sentinel to.

This idea opens up ways to add more sentinel based mods though, and that is good.

Sorry, but I don't need a reason to login every waking hour. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, as I'm sure most developers would love any reason to keep people playing, but I can see something like this quickly getting annoying. And, if anything, it should probably only be for a bit of extra credits with a small chance of picking up a few resources.

Sorry, but I don't need a reason to login every waking hour. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, as I'm sure most developers would love any reason to keep people playing, but I can see something like this quickly getting annoying. And, if anything, it should probably only be for a bit of extra credits with a small chance of picking up a few resources.

Good point, why not have it scale with time proportionate to maybe credits spent on having it farm?

I'm just throwing the credit spending out there because things like this usually have a cost, and credits seemed like the most basic to me.