Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Game I Just Had

PaperAlien

The stalker wont target the reactor, he only targets you or whoever he is after.

This once has happened to me also, but he was not the main damage output to the reactor, I was distracted by this glitch of him spawning inside their by the time I noticed the Power Cores HP dropping, their were already to many Grineer around the platform shooting at the reactor causing me to loose. 

Are you sure you weren't just distracted by him?

I wasn't distracted by him because I had enemy radar and the blip which suddenly appeared was always next to the blip for the reactor, and the arrow was indicating he was below me. I also got shot several times and took damage in between waves when there were definitely no other enemies (don't remember stalker using guns, or maybe it is normal), and I'm fairly sure that in the next wave the HP of the reactor dropped very sharply by about 50%, ended up less than 10%. Since I was using Frost, I snowglobed the reactor and it was healing, and then it just failed. Yes, I'm aware that that reactor is too big to completely fit inside the snowglobe, but I'm fairly sure there were no enemies in the side it was not protected, and the final hit made it reactor go from 5% (and healing) to instant 0%. It's possible the stalker was trying to get me from the other side of the reactor and used one of his abilities or something. The funny thing is I was already musing over the possibility of a ridiculous failure after I chose to stay at wave 5.