The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Can't Dispel Stalk! Oh The Irony!

d1sc1p1e

Question

i can't edit the Wiki, so i put this in the Stalker discussions as well hoping for someone to check it out, but basically after 3 invasions this week(i'm farming bosses for XP, levelling low gear) i can confirm that he can't Dispel my Huras Stalk. i'm running low level gear and using my invincible Huras as protection and every time i've found a quiet place for the Huras to drop Stalk(which it does as soon as i'm still and it can't see an enemy) and Stalker turns up and just stands there. being surprised i've let this roll out for MINUTES to see what happens and what does is nothing at all, he stands there ready, changing direction, and that's it. of course every time i've used the time to plan and gone for the big move only to get one shotted, but the last time something even more interesting happened.

so not only can he not Dispel Stalk, other enemies attack him and HE DOES NOTHING. the last invasion i was being followed by a mob of Corpus, ran into a room, the Huras dropped Stalk, and i walk out to find Stalker standing there again doing nothing while the mob attacked him. they eventually got him down to something like 20% and i shot him in the face, then the mob turned and i had to run for it but what the hell is that about?

so to me 3 times is confirmation, Stalker can't Dispel Stalk, which is incredibly helpful to hunters. what i'm not sure about is the other enemies attacking and his reaction, is that a bug? or a thing? if it's legit that's also pretty helpful to hunters.

8 answers to this question

Shades Invis does this too... just search 'warframe stalker troll' in youtube :D  just click on these:

(With Huras Kubrow)

(With Shade Sentinel)

he will never see you until you attack sb... :D

Why can't you edit the wiki? *editing*

Edited by Mampfi

just happened again, except this time the Grineer mob killed my Kubrow and i didn't revive it, but that DIDN'T affect Stalk, i stayed cloaked. once Stalker got down to half health Stalk disappeared, which i remember happening the second time but shrugged it off as Stalk wearing off.

so seems like a bug, but for now i'm gonna go hunting.