Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot Changes Off?

Steemship

I got my first Rifle Fire rate+ mod last night...after 80 hours of game play. Are certain mods more or less common/uncommon/rare than others or am I just really unlucky?

Since I doubt anyone aside from DE has any actual numbers to back this up, I was more wondering if people have any other mods that they haven't found after a lot of game play or something of the like.

I have, but I chalk it up to the fact that there are so many catagories ontop of the normal mod cards.  So you have Common Abilities, Warframe Boosts, Rifle Boosts, Shotgun Boosts, Pistol Boosts, Melee Boosts, Sentinel Boosts, and Cores.  Jump this across uncommon and rare and there you go.  I am still trying to get a Fire DMG Mod for melee... Have not seen one in over 100 hrs of gameplay.  At the end of the day, just luck of the drop.

I have, but I chalk it up to the fact that there are so many catagories ontop of the normal mod cards.  So you have Common Abilities, Warframe Boosts, Rifle Boosts, Shotgun Boosts, Pistol Boosts, Melee Boosts, Sentinel Boosts, and Cores.  Jump this across uncommon and rare and there you go.  I am still trying to get a Fire DMG Mod for melee... Have not seen one in over 100 hrs of gameplay.  At the end of the day, just luck of the drop.

if i could i would give you one, i've got like 5 of them (all got in the first day of update 7 XD)

btw yes, some mods are rarer, or that is what i think. Now i have 2 redirection but some time ago they were almost impossible to get, rare mods were dropped more frequently that uncommon and common, and when you dropped a common it never was a redirection/vitality/flow mod XD

if i could i would give you one, i've got like 5 of them (all got in the first day of update 7 XD)

btw yes, some mods are rarer, or that is what i think. Now i have 2 redirection but some time ago they were almost impossible to get, rare mods were dropped more frequently that uncommon and common, and when you dropped a common it never was a redirection/vitality/flow mod XD

If you could give me one, I would take it in a heartbeat.  But you cannot win them all I guess. 

It depends of what you fight, some mods are universal among factions, other spawn much more often from grineers, corpus or infected.

At first I disliked fighting the infected, but I had to because I wanted ice mods for my weapons.