Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Character Gets Stuck 'in The Air'.

TinyLesbianRobot

Every now and then, while sprinting or shortly after leaving sprint, I will tap 'space' to jump and will dodge forward instead. This isn't an issue and I can handle it.  But the problem is that, following this glitch, my Warframe behaves like it's in the air.  Which means that when I use my melee attack, I suddenly teleport up and use the aerial melee attack, and more worryingly, that I can't use any abilities that can't be fired mid-air.

It's easy to resolve - all I have to do is use the aerial melee attack like I described or simply jump, then my Warframe is 'on the ground' again, but if I don't realize that I'm 'in the air' and run into the middle of a bunch of mobs, hoping to use Crush... yeah.  You can see what happens.  

This has gotten me killed a bunch of times and while it's certainly not a core problem, I'd be very greatful if it were fixed.

Does anyone else experience this glitch or is it just me?

I have had this happen once or twice, but certainly not as much as you seem to be experiencing it.  I was once permanently stuck on a single plane (knees stuck in the ground) and could only move by using a forward-based melee attack.  Might be related, but probably not.