Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobile Defense Missions Frustrating Since Last Update

Thypari2013

you spend 20mins fighting hordes of enemies. Collect 20+ mods, thousands of materials just to get failed and everything is gone. Isn't it punishment enough, that the mission failed and I have to do it again?

Also the artifact on the train bugs out to 75% and you can't stand on the platform. So all the rollers and grineers are under the train and attack the artifact from there where you can't do S#&$.

I do kind of think there should be some leeway on failing a Defense mission. It's certainly frustrating getting a pile of rare mods and then failing.

Perhaps when the player fails, there's a limited amount of mods you can take from what you earned. So say I earned 30 mods, I could take 3, or 10% in otherwords.

I'm just throwing out probably poor ideas, but that's how I feel.

you spend 20mins fighting hordes of enemies. Collect 20+ mods, thousands of materials just to get failed and everything is gone. Isn't it punishment enough, that the mission failed and I have to do it again?

Also the artifact on the train bugs out to 75% and you can't stand on the platform. So all the rollers and grineers are under the train and attack the artifact from there where you can't do S#&$.

No, it isn't enough punishment. Where is the punishment if you keep everything you collected? All that happens is you get an increase in the number of failed mission in your stats, I'm sure thats breaking a lot of hearts. By keeping everything you collected there was no risk to you or anyone else on the mission. It turns into, "Well guys we got to wave 12, lets do it again cause I got 20+ mods and thousands of materials real fast that last run. I'll be able to build all 3 pieces of my next frame with that rubedo I'm getting if we do it a couple more times." That is what's trying to be avoided here, the "who carez I failed I gotz stuffz" attitude. Its what people were doing with boss farms, its what people were doing in defense missions.

No, it isn't enough punishment. Where is the punishment if you keep everything you collected? All that happens is you get an increase in the number of failed mission in your stats, I'm sure thats breaking a lot of hearts. By keeping everything you collected there was no risk to you or anyone else on the mission. It turns into, "Well guys we got to wave 12, lets do it again cause I got 20+ mods and thousands of materials real fast that last run. I'll be able to build all 3 pieces of my next frame with that rubedo I'm getting if we do it a couple more times." That is what's trying to be avoided here, the "who carez I failed I gotz stuffz" attitude. Its what people were doing with boss farms, its what people were doing in defense missions.

I want to do the mission so I unlock the next one.

I think when you haven't accomplished a mission yet, you should keep everything. It is frustrating as hell that I have to do a mission again to finally be able to do the next one. In addition I got nothing I found on that mission.