Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Flameblades Need Toning Down

Jobocite

So I was playing warframe as a low level Loki and also my new Nyx and usually with a low level frame I go through mercury, anyway, I was upgrading abilities and modules for them, then I went on to the first Saturn level with Loki and used my full level invisibility, it ran out at just the wrong moment, I got spotted, when I tried to run after losing shields, a flameblade did that annoying teleport and you probably know the rest. I tried the level again with my Nyx who had chaos and mind control, used chaos when spotted, same result, killed by a flameblade. I'm not wanting to sound like a selfish brat but I think the Flameblades need to be toned down a lot.

Vor is fun to fight when he has that ability and he should have it and it should be his ability. Otherwise in the end he is just a health buffed flameblade.

Vor IS a health (and shield regen) buffed flameblade. Fighting Vor basically teaches you the strategy of fighting flameblades, run away and shoot. Or, perhaps roll away and then start running and shooting.

Flameblades are one of the easiest special grineer I have fought, they're nothing compared to heavy gunners or bombards.