Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Dropouts = No Rewards?

MiLLerLight22

I had just finished playing warframe and checked warframe alerts on twitter an hour or so later and saw a dark sword blueprint and 6800 credits mission on Uranus, Titania was about to expire in ten minutes.  So I then jumped back on to do the mission.  Since it was a 1 shot deal due to the limited time I had left, I decided to use the online feature ( thinking I'd be able to start it up myself and just be joined by other players later ) to get some extra help just to be safe.  Well the mission itself was easy but since I was just placed into someone else's game, it was very very laggy and I was nearly useless.  However I did survive till the very end with one other player, 2/4 made it to extraction, the other 2 did not.  I believe one of the 2 that died was the host and while I was waiting at extraction with the other player that made it, we were booted out of the mission with a pop up of "Mission Failed".... we did not get the blueprint ( which was the entire reason I jumped back on for ) or the credits due to what I believe was some players rage quit, who happened to be hosting.  And since, as I mention before, there was very little time left when I started, I could not attempt it again.  This reason alone is gonna be the reason for my Solo- only warframe gaming from now on.  I felt cheated and I don't want it to happen again so I'll only be playing solo but doesn't this take away from the game in a big way?  Need a fix on this please.

Thank you for time.

By the way, I realized after that this should probably be placed in the matchmaking bugs if that was in fact the problem.  Oh well XD

Edited by MiLLerLight22