Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 15 And Refunding Forma

(PSN)Sweno4028

Not sure But Just getting Forma's the ones we lost without compensation am straight quiting..I'll give my crap away..I buy boosters and took hours to rank...I hope these devs are fair? PLus who needs extra Formas anyways after this...there pointless we already modded are crap.....

I have Forma'd 1 of my abilities slot n i was wondering if i swap polarity to a non-ability slot will my forma still be refunded after update 15  or will my slot stay polarized?

If you have only forma'd 1 of your abilitiy slots the script search for 2 available ability slots and remove them instead so your slot will stay polarized and you will not receive any forma.

Same applies if you have forma'd 2 of your ability slots the script searches for 2 available ability slots and removes them, leaving you with the 2 polarized slots and you will not receive any forma.

If you by any chance have forma'd 3 of your ability slots, one of those will be removed and you will get refunded a forma.

If you by any chance have forma'd 4 of your ability slots, two of those will be removed and you will get refunded two forma.

If you have not forma'd anything the top left and top right ability slots will be removed by default

If you have only forma'd 1 of your abilitiy slots the script search for 2 available ability slots and remove them instead so your slot will stay polarized and you will not receive any forma.

Same applies if you have forma'd 2 of your ability slots the script searches for 2 available ability slots and removes them, leaving you with the 2 polarized slots and you will not receive any forma.

If you by any chance have forma'd 3 of your ability slots, one of those will be removed and you will get refunded a forma.

If you by any chance have forma'd 4 of your ability slots, two of those will be removed and you will get refunded two forma.

If you have not forma'd anything the top left and top right ability slots will be removed by default

Thank you this answered all my concerns

So basically there will be NO CHANGE if you have forma'ed 2 or less ability slots?  Other forma'ed/default frame forma'ed slots will remain intact?

I need to screenshot every one of my frames' builds before this update hits.  Been reading about alot of buggy shenanigans going on with people's builds post-U15 on PC.

Edited by (PS4)PoeticProdigal