Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dual Sidearm Free Lvl 30 Bug

Cyrosage

Small edit, I thought something was missing, stayed up til 2am playing.. Thx guys.!

I built an Akbolto and my new Aklato was magically level 30 and full of mods.  Its level reset after the first match, but the mods stayed in from level 1 to level 30.  Took a few tries to get my mods out (only a couple a time were movable).

Here's how I did it, as I'm sure there is a software loophole here:

1.  Have level 30 Bolto equipped and fully modded.

2.  Have another Bolto in inventory and another sidearm (Aklato in my case).

3.  Craft Akbolto and select Level 30 Bolto in the first slot, other Bolto in the second slot (don't know if that makes a difference software-wise, but this is what I did for replication).

4.  Your equipped Bolto is used up, and the spare, and therefore replaced with the Aklato automatically because you have no other sidearms in your inventory and nothing equipped.

5.  Aklato is level 30 with the same mods that were equipped in the single Bolto previously equipped.

6.  At the start of the next match, level resets and affinity is gained normally, but the mods are in the weapon and some appear to be stuck (some animate when you hover over them, others do nothing).  A couple were removed, exit, try again, get a couple, exit, moved some but they didn't move, exit, and then they appeared in my inventory.

Suspect this could be replicated with other sidearms.  No rush.. but feel free to patch that.

Edited by Cyrosage