Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Quest [Part 1] Loading Screen Crash

HunterFenrir

Similar problem , takes at least 5min to load archwing mission (not exaggerating, its probably more than 5min) and when i finally get into mission the lag makes it unplayable,normal missions load faster but comes with the same lag. Recently got new hardware and never had lag problems. Confused because a lot of people are having no problems at all. Disappointed because I have been looking forward to this update since it was announced.GG

Corei3 , 8gb ram , Intel2000 HD Graphics

I also have the problem with the Archwing quest. Other missions are loading nicely for me, i can play them normally, but when I try to launch the Archwing quest, my game crashes from the loading screen.

I hope that this gets sorted out soon, because i can't wait to get that Archwing :D

Been having this since U15 launch and feels like the bug has locked me out of the Archwing fun :(

But on a more helpful note, Going solo for me causes it to fail at 10% mark WHere running it public or in a group has me crashing at the 60% mark(Insufficient video memory).

It seems warframe is just demanding too much video power since U14 and Im not even sure its using all of the power its demanding.

Hope it gets fixed soon