Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Platinum Packs And Payment Options, Please!

Michiko_of_Mugenkai

Hi. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't mind spending on good games, and I really enjoy your game. But I find that the Platinum packs are a little pricey. You can't do much with the $4.99 pack except buy some Orokin Catalysts maybe or buy a single color pack or skin. The $9.99 is pretty good, but the next jump after that is $29.99, which is a little more than I want to spend. I'm not saying it's a bad deal, but I would like a middle ground. Maybe something in the $15 or $20 range, because I'm trying to keep my gaming budget in check. If I buy a $9.99 and a $4.99, it feels like a terrible deal...

Also, more importantly, and I think this has been mentioned before, but I would also like more payment options. Steam wallet is all fine and good, but it only takes my credit card, which I don't really want to max out on games, in case I need it for important stuff like groceries or something. The picture on the main page of the website shows stuff like Cherry Credits, etc., which are very accessible to us in our country (they sell pre-paid cards for those in local malls and game stores), which would be a great way to pay for this game.

I hope you guys consider these things for those of us who want to spend on this great game. :D