The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lech Kril

Feldgrep

yeah. i did it again, it takes him 2 hammer swings, or 6 bullets to kill me. 600 sheild 520 health. and 5 ammo boxes to clear the whole level.3 rifle, 1 pistol, 1 omni. He really needs to be nerfed.

Edit: Not a huge nerf, just a couple million off the HP, and not 75 dmg per shot and 450 per swing

Edited by Feldgrep

He's one of the hardest bosses in the game right now, but he is beatable. A nerf isn't needed IMHO. They said in the livestream that they are working on boss fights, I think that in the future He will be less of a bullet sponge but challenge you in other ways.

he is beatable, its just i dont want to be spending 4k credits on ammo boxes per fight, then not getting a bp. there is no other way for him to challenge us, besides him freaking teleporting. that would be fun tho. He needs to be able to be killed in less than 20 mins, and not kill people wth a few swings of his hammer. his ice wave thing takes out all my sheild and half my health.

could be that cronus nerf somehow affected all other bp drops. as i'm not in seach of any particular bps right now i can't verify.

buuuuuut, i did find frost when i wanted to. took me ~15 runs to get all three bps for parts. it's just rng. don't get fixated on the farming. do like 5 runs and then go do something else, and come back when you're set up and not just plain frustrated. it's bad for you.

If you plan to kill a boss, even more so to farm him for BP, you need to sort your weapons accordingly.

Sure you can go with a MK1-Braton and a Lato with reactors and fully modded, and go through ammo boxes and kill him in 20 mins.

Or you can go with Latron / Hek / Strun / Boar / Boltor, Akboltos if you mod them right, and a good sword if you want / can melee him.

Regarding BPs drop, RNG is RNG.

I've run Golem with my Loki for systems and helm, as I had the chassis already. You get 2.1k reward for completing missions. Average time of mission solo ~2 min (from start to killing him and getting to extraction point). I made from the first run until I got both system and helm ~140k credits (can't skip or ignore when he is on the wide platform and there are mobs near him, have to kill them as well, and some drop credits). That's ~60+ runs. I got in total 3 chassis BPs, 2 systems, 1 helmet. In rest, 1-2 mods, ferite, salvage, Neural Sensor, Control Modules.