Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Achievement/award System

Raiithe

I'm not necessarily refering to a GFWL/steam achievements thing that does nothing for gameplay, other than make OCDers plays for days on end, what i mean is something/s along the lines of:

Kill 200 enemies with a pistol = pistol mod

Kill 200 enemies with a rifle/shotgun/machine gun/sniper rifle= 'whatever weapon type' mod 

Kill/use Warframe special abilities 150 times= Warframe specific mod

Kill a certain boss xx times= random BP of that bosses item table

Kill with a specific weapon xxxx times= rare mod for weapon type or maybe ability to name weapon

kill 10000 enemies= BP or rare mod

Revive xx players = rare mod

Successfully complete xxx missions= rare mod/artifact/BP

Play 100hrs= 50 plat/50000cr

etc.

These are, of course, only suggestions, i just like the idea. I'm not an achievement junkie and only tend to chase them when they have some level of impact on the game itself, but i will admit that if i play a game over a long period then it is nice when i have more on my steam profile than XXX hours played, basically it makes the time spent seem worthwile. 

Game: first.  Achievements for game: second.  

Or tenth, because, if you watch the Livestreams, you'll see the devs admit to things like

: the database they use to story player data doesn't support all the features it should or that they'd like.  They can't track or provide awards for player milestones with the present state of the code. Edited by DataShade