Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Inventory Needs A To Be Organised Better.

D3ST

The mod menu is currently a lot harder, and takes a lot longer to find the one you are looking for, that it needs to be.

the mods should be divided into tabs :

Frame / sentinel / weapon / catalyst, -would improve the usage alot.

The mod menu is currently a lot harder, and takes a lot longer to find the one you are looking for, that it needs to be.

the mods should be divided into tabs :

Frame / sentinel / weapon / catalyst, -would improve the usage alot.

Please consider using the "search" function before posting suggestions.  You may also wish to direct your inquiries to the UI Feedback subforum, instead of Gameplay Feedback.

Please consider using the "search" function before posting suggestions.  You may also wish to direct your inquiries to the UI Feedback subforum, instead of Gameplay Feedback.

stop pretending that people want to use search on a forum. its 2013 it isnt going to happen

-sorry junior pretendo mods annoy way more than the guy that really should spend a few minutes looking through the forums. I mean everyone else manned to not make that #$&(%-y comment.

on topic what a great idea, DE you should have jump on this idea the first time it was thought of.

AH my bad, should have used the search function, And posted in the right subforum,

@Westmin, No i dont mean the filters at the bottom, they should still be there, (allthough modified off course)

i mean an overall sorting system, with sub menus.

when i go to the mods page, i get 3 Tabs i can choose from : frame / weapon / sentinel

If i then press the frame tab, i get on a new sub menu page, looking like the current one, but only containing frame mods, (and catalysts)

intact with the filters in the bottom. and the 3 tabs :

frame / weapon / sentinel. at the top, so i can easely switch to weapon mods for example,

(sort of like the sub topic system on this web page)

But ill see if i can add my suggestion to an already existing Mod UI post..

Edited by D3ST

While the game currently has a sorting system built-in, there is no visual seperation between mods and it is just as cluttered as when it's unsorted.

Having seperate tabs/pages for mod categories when sorted so that you don't have to manually scroll through to find them would really help.

Edited by Haif

I also want to mention that when you sell a mod it automatically switches back to page 1 of the mods, which gets really annoying really quick when you're trying to sell a few of your 20 Decoys and you have to click back to page 4 every time.

Oh, does shift-click not work on mods?