Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Stealth Suggestions?

Virt

I was thinking, and, Warframe is a bit TOO easy for me. The enemies' AI systems have them go straight-on at you when they get shot or hear a bullet. I think, for at least the Grineer, they should make a stealthy enemy that has an ability similar to LOKI's "Invisibility" Ability. It runs fast, is agile, and carries a small melee, like the Dark Dagger. I think this would have to make you get a lot more tactical in-game. I'd greatly appreciate if a Founder took this idea into consideration.

well bro give it time tis still in beta it will progress not in 1 day but in due time

Well, I was just saying. Either this, or make the Stalker a lot more common. I can make some concept art for the Grineer 'Coverts', as I've deemed them, if a [Grand] Master wants me to.

I dunno, the Grineer seem more like Sontarans than Predators.

That's my point. They're too up-front with their combat style. Maybe with a mini-lore, we can say the Grineer rethought their tactics, and in some big update all about Grineer, they could add this new, stealthy enemy.

Seemed like from the lore their tactics included throwing a near endless supply of clones at their enemies. I could see Corpus having a stealth field for sure, or predator infested or something. That said I think the Grineer should flank or fallback to regroup with reinforcements more often (besides having some spawn behind you that is).