Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Integrated Map On Screen

kiwicanfly

not sure which section of the feedback subforum i should post this  in @.@ 

So instead of just having a map on the corner of the screen, we could have the option of a map integrated into the surround. 

i mean we are space ninja with magical like technology,  how hard can it be to have a "digital glasses/ goggle" in our helmet?  

lotus can simply show the direction we should go by directly projecting  arrows onto our vision

No more getting lost on maps! even after 100+ hours of game play, those new grenier map still seems like an impossible maze. XD  

and for new players, this could be a tutorial as well,

eg.  having a glowing circle projected onto the  corpus camera

and lotus saying " caution  tenno, there's a security camera overhead, destroy it to deactivate the laser system" 

after player destroys the camera-->

lotus :" good job tenno, you are learning fast.  once you have mastered the skill, You can toggle the tip off in the option menu" 

So once the player learns how things goes, he/ she can simply go to the option menu and turn it off.  

This also brings in to the problem of tenno using torches in infested mission, 

warframe logic-->  process incomprehensibly advanced technology but still  uses a flash light (--')

even in our real world, we can easily equip soldiers with night vision goggle.  

Leave your thoughts in the comments below  :)  thanks  

LOL, great idea. i still get lost all the time. the mini map is very confusing a lot of the times as you dont know if your on the right level of the map. it would be good if the mini map changes much more according to where you are cuz right now, when i look at it. i dont know if i am looking at the level i am on or the level above/below me, especially for the new maps, the giant ones. the idea you proposed would be great.