Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Day, Initial Thoughts

TheCoolSideofthePillow

I actually downloaded this a couple weeks ago, but was having technical issues right off the bat (getting in an endless loop of the tutorial and couldn't get into the real game). So I try last night and it works with a new update changing everything I didn't know about the game :P.

So I've been playing and I have to say it's definitely cool looking, and I see potential in all the combo type moves you can do, however at this point it feels dull for me, being a fan of shooters for about 20 years and playing mostly competitive type games. I feel like a God at this level, even with the unmodded, unupgraded starting gear. The first time I set up and used an ability, a level 10 thing that impales everything nearby to a wall, I killed everything in the room, including the assassination target, in a single hit.

I assume that it becomes more of a challenge later on, but right now I feel like I can just solo everything, but of course I would miss out on the drops.

On another note: I am not too keen on the general look of the players... What are they? Bug people? The EXCALIBUR I picked looks like a man with a rhinocerous beetle head. This is just a personal opinion and won't have any bearing on me playing the game, but... They are bizarre looking. XD

Edited by TheCoolSideofthePillow

Yeah, difficulty is a funny thing.  Tons of people complain playing solo is impossible, tons of other people complain its way too easy.  Personally, I think playing solo has a pretty good difficulty, with a full group being super easy.

If you think its too easy at the low levels, honestly, you're prolly gonna think the same thing at the higher levels.  As you upgrade skills and guns things get easier as you progress.