Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Friend Need My Help But The False "objective Completed" Took His Life

Disthe

He was using the lv30 frame and weapons to go on a lv50 alert mission.

However, after rescued a hostage, Lotus told him to collect 6 data masses before he can leave.

Then I attempted to join his session in order to help.

"Can't join session, objective completed"

In result, he failed and only given exp to his all lv30 load out.

15 min in vain.

TL; DR

Players should able to join session of friends any time.

Fix the determination of objective complete if there still second objective.

P.S. If the second objective is as same as the first one, the objective would complete after the second objective is done.

I agree, helping is no longer an option from that point, but it definitely helps to learn how to use your Mods wisely, not using a too low warframe on high level places to  level this bit faster and maybe take someone with you on the first hand =  more fun for all.

The following exploits are being (hopefully) closed:

-You cannot join in-progress missions once the objective is complete (no more chat spam: "Join me for free credits I'm at extraction.")

Your friend completed the first of a series of objects. At that point the game is locked (see above). Sorry that your friend died but I support the thought of battling against the 'easy money runners'. So what your friend experienced was not a bug but intentional.

And with the same reasons behind this measure I disagree on your plea that you should always be able to join someone in your friends list. That was the reason they implemented this... Next time ask your friend to make a party before he starts ;-)

Your friend completed the first of a series of objects. At that point the game is locked (see above). Sorry that your friend died but I support the thought of battling against the 'easy money runners'. So what your friend experienced was not a bug but intentional.

And with the same reasons behind this measure I disagree on your plea that you should always be able to join someone in your friends list. That was the reason they implemented this... Next time ask your friend to make a party before he starts ;-)

I know this setting is intended in 7.8 update.

How about lock up the game after the final objective is completed?

In all kinds of random sequence objectives, nothing more horrible than bring the hostage to every corner of the ship then collect intels.

You can't predict the upcoming mission, sometime people just wanna rush the mission on his own which make a party may hurt other players feeling.(I am a co-op favorite player though)

Edited by Disthe