The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Interception Solo Should Scale

Liminal

... if it doesn't. And if it currently does, then it should scale harder.

I'm talking about the Limbo quest and the one in Ceres.

> Right now I honestly don't see how 20% more shields (the only survivability mod I don't have) is going to stop me from getting OHK after I run out of energy to stop the Hellions. Also, the fact that you can't shake enemies nor take cover effectively makes this a lot more equipment based than other game modes. But I don't see a way to get said equipment, because I don't think it exists.

> 27.5 extra sprint probably won't help capture other points, since you get 6-8 guys on your tail that you just can't shake.

> More damage mods would probably help (I don't have them all), but since after killing one guy that's capturing a point another starts taking it immediately, it sounds complicated. Enemies follow you, so no matter which point you head towards, they'll try to capture it while shooting at you. Every single time: "Conflict".

These enemies don't feel like lv27-30 enemies. I can solo a Void mission (with similarly efficient guns) against lv35 enemies, but this feels like hordes of lv60 enemies ... from 360º (which is not minor, and should be taken into account when balancing difficulty). And they seem fixated on capturing points, something ground enemies don't do with such frenzy, and that actually allows solo players to complete ground interceptions.

Basically: make these missions viable for solo, since they can't be -for the most part- played smart (cover, kiting, etc).

[i know some people have completed this solo, and I applaud you. But I don't think this is what players are meant to face. Interception is cruel. A Corpus mission 10 levels higher is a walk in the park compared to this.]

Also: please don't use the "it's multiplayer" argument. It's not valid since everything else in the game is soloable.

Edited by The_Doc