Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Kind Of New Discrimination?

Azjhoolies

The Trick to the Paris is ; Shoot, shoot, Slice :D The Paris is great in the right hands (Personally top most public matches on damage or kill's) To any hater of the Paris, use a real weapon (Not a shotgun)

I didn't realize that shotguns weren't weapons anymore. What are they classified as now? Decorative tools?

I mainly use the Paris to practice headshots with. It's decent on lower levels where you'll one shot everything (regardless of where you hit) other than bosses, but later on it becomes less useful unless you are playing solo.

I'll rock it though regardless of the mission, as I want to level it up, so if I find it ineffective (like with Infested) I just switch to Dual Pistols with Incendiary Ammo (which are currently my preferred weapons of choice anyway).

I like my 800 to 1000 damage shots on weakpoints, and the ability to kill up to 3 to 5 targets in a single row in the right conditions. Otherwise, I have my side arm and my melee weapon to hold my weight when the Paris isn't optimal.

I'd rather worry about my own efficiency, and possibly teach or guide other Tenno to get better rather than calling them names. If they learn, good. If they refuse to learn and keep calling names...

Then they can die in a fire.

I like my 800 to 1000 damage shots on weakpoints, and the ability to kill up to 3 to 5 targets in a single row in the right conditions. Otherwise, I have my side arm and my melee weapon to hold my weight when the Paris isn't optimal.

I'd rather worry about my own efficiency, and possibly teach or guide other Tenno to get better rather than calling them names. If they learn, good. If they refuse to learn and keep calling names...

Then they can die in a fire.

Haters gonna hate im going to still using my paris in infested pluto defence getting more damage and kills than any paris hater.

I used to play Warframe exclusively with my friends, but I recently decided to try playing public, my friend Cyrus conviced me that I might make some friends and such, but I encountered someone that started to confuse me.

I won't pretend I understand everything there is to know about everyone in this game, but some random guy I joined the game of was very idiotic, not waiting for me in elevators, rushing ahead, and being a nuisance, I voiced my displeasure, and he referred to me as a 'Bow User' I assume because I was using the Paris.

I haven't played Warframe publicly for a while, but is this some kind of growing thing, Paris hate? I really hope people are not trying to Metagame Warframe or something, since I enjoy the game very much so, the idea of discrimination is very unpleasant. What I want to know is, did the Paris recieve some kind of hate ever since it's induction? Or was this just an isolated fool that thinks one gun is better than another?

Avoid online mate. I only go online if i want to test something with others in a group and my friends are all in bed. As for Paris...If you love it, use it. Problem is when people turn up to a defense mission with Paris. I do /sigh to myself. We all live and learn and when people realise some guns are better at some things than others, Im sure people wont do it as much. For missions Paris is fine but youll always be pressing R cos everything is dead by the time you draw your bow in 4 man co-op.