Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reporting Players

CourageosDream

We should have some sort of way to report other players for language or behavior.

For example we had this one rhino called MedKit who took the datamass and afk'ed just outside of extraction and we could do nothing about.

Another example would be loki switch teleporting people into enemies

Also true, but sadly we can't do anything about trolls and their need to be a pain -_- I usually let them mess around and once they're down I just stand over them, then they'll whine about why I didn't' pick them up, or why I don't help them open a door...there's just no pleasing them, but maybe enough complaints can do something for one troll. one would at least hope so.

No need to, if anything I think I came off like an stuck up jerk, so if I did, was not intended -_- but you do bump into a few people who will just rant about so and so doing this and that, and it's better if there's an actual complaint rather tan rant : p but glad to have been of some help ; )

Edited by OrtuOcelot

I find switch teleport really fun :D (says a Loki start player)  and I still do.  But yeah if they do the switchy with meaning to kill you so you wont get any cash then he should be reported.. we could use stuff like that.

Right now, you can't just "abort the mission" because of some troll - you would lost your items and progress.

it's really a pain, but it's hard to come up with proper solution, which is actually not abusable.

Switching Lokis are fun first few times, but after a while, you just hope they add a "Enable Friendly fire" button in the Options to kill those trolling A******s...

Playing only with friends is also not a solution, yet it can prevent unnecessary trolling, however, lot of friends tend to troll themselves more than random players.

Maybe being able to block users we don't want to play with, so we cannot join public games with them and they cannot joins game we are in could be a solution to prevent repeating abuse, but it still doesn't solve the "first abuse" problem.