Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asia Region(S) Creation - Vote For It !

Keed

Hello tennos,

I'm surprised there is still no Asia region(s) proposed. As compared to the American continent, the granularity is, least to say, very poor.

I understand that more regions means more fragmentation of the player pool but on the other hand playing laggy missions also means furstrated player now playing solo most of the time ....

I'm no expert so I'm not gonna state whether we need North Asia, South Asia, West Asia and East Asia. This however sounds a bit overkill :)

I suppose that the devs have all the statistics needed to analyze where the (1+million, grats) players are playing from.

I encourage players from Asia to vote for this post, reply to this topic to give it visiblity from the devs and make proposals as to the region segmentation.

Cheers

I'm all in, I've been playing so many laggy missions that I've gotten used to them to the point where I can really contribute! Its never really fun though, and can get really frustrating esp when it comes to chat.

I don't think an Asia server is coming anytime soon, but it won't hurt to be heard :)

Edited by fuiseh

I would like to actually say no. I'm a Malaysian and the trouble about games is that, YOU DON'T GET MANY PEOPLE WHEN YOU EXPAND THE SERVER REGIONS! (Not sure how to Bold a word in this forum, seems strange. Gonna caps it instead.)

I know because I have played some games with multi-region servers and fairly few people playing in the Asia servers compared to the US or EU. Kill me if you want but I just don't agree on it. Rather play on the Oceania servers since it's better than the US AND you do get a decent number of people there (compared to the US, which is a lot).

Edited by matrixEXO

• 2 weeks later...

Asia needs a region of it's own. Most players from that region seem to think the Oceania region (NZ and Aus) is best for them, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Most routes will go via the US West coast, which leads to shocking lag.

Hello tennos,

I'm surprised there is still no Asia region(s) proposed. As compared to the American continent, the granularity is, least to say, very poor.

I understand that more regions means more fragmentation of the player pool but on the other hand playing laggy missions also means furstrated player now playing solo most of the time ....

I'm no expert so I'm not gonna state whether we need North Asia, South Asia, West Asia and East Asia. This however sounds a bit overkill :)

I suppose that the devs have all the statistics needed to analyze where the (1+million, grats) players are playing from.

I encourage players from Asia to vote for this post, reply to this topic to give it visiblity from the devs and make proposals as to the region segmentation.

Cheers

vpffbqD.jpg