Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: When You're Hosting An Archwing Interception Mission

Dalawantahr

Question

Until this bug when players as a client can't see enemies sorted out, you the host who can see all of them, if you want the mission going well then you have to be the one actively capping or defending points. Busy busy busy. And also do the clean ups afterwards. Number 4 skill form Odonata helps a lot to do this. God speed Tenno. 

PS: Be specially vigilant from bandits capping from far far far away (ridiculous range) . Easy to spot tho, you can see the laser connecting to the cap point from it.

4 answers to this question

Until this bug when players as a client can't see enemies sorted out, you the host who can see all of them, if you want the mission going well then you have to be the one actively capping or defending points. Busy busy busy. And also do the clean ups afterwards. Number 4 skill form Odonata helps a lot to do this. God speed Tenno. 

PS: Be specially vigilant from bandits capping from far far far away (ridiculous range) . Easy to spot tho, you can see the laser connecting to the cap point from it.

If the host just chills in the middle (between the central flags) the swarm will eventually head for them. The clients can then just back-cap every flag and then help fight the swarm in the middle, without fear of losing the round.

Dirty, but effective.

If the host just chills in the middle (between the central flags) the swarm will eventually head for them. The clients can then just back-cap every flag and then help fight the swarm in the middle, without fear of losing the round.

Dirty, but effective.

Nice to know +1

Dirty, but effective.

This can't possibly be "working as intended". I mean i believe you about enemies targeting the host, but.. Seriously? Come on

This can't possibly be "working as intended". I mean i believe you about enemies targeting the host, but.. Seriously? Come on

Well of course it's broken. It's not fair at the moment to play as intended because the game is not performing as intended.

The host has the seed... If it migrates... it destroys that seed and the map gets scrambled. It's a giant sack of crap atm so fight fire with fire.

At least you can't get stuck in the rocks out in the spacey area :P