Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slash Dash Of Excalibur

infinxx

Actually, they may have inadvertently removed the base charge dmg boost from our weapons, now that I think about it.

I don't have hard numbers, but it seems to be doing at least 1/3 of the dmg it was doing before with my scindo. (If it hits)

Because of the lack of killing brutality, I feel that Saryn and Nyx are better choices for me at the moment.

Edited by Fjarri

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/33059-slash-dash-ice-wave-issues/?hl=%2Bslash+%2Bdash

The devs already know about it, and it's already been reported about a hundred times. Until it's fixed though, I encourage people to explain the current issues with the skill when not hosting, instead of a whole page of clueless people.

Aren't most of us supposed to be clueless since we don't have access to information that would tell us why this is happening?

Just wanted to chime in and state that this is false.  I actually tested it today with a friend, both using rank 3 slash dash, him without continuity, me with a 20% one.  The difference in distance is quite impressive, so much so that I actually found myself flying off of ledges because I wasn't used to the extra reach.

thanks for the correction, do you mind to do a test for Rhino Charge too ?

I think i know what u mean are you trying to say when u slash n dash u cant kill anyone? this happens to me on multiplayer when i do it the ones i dash to didnt got killed not even damaged but if the same situation was in rivate/solo i would kill all the ones i slashed n dashed everything i do in mp gets a 3 secs delay, depeinding on host.... hope the multiple net probles get fixed in the next big update