Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acquiring Limbo And Rhino Prime(Need Help)

-RHINO-

Question

as you can see in the title soon ill have this 2 warframes but i dont know who should i put a reactor 1st ...since i have a tactic to effectively use limbo on hyena(maybe)....anyway 1st use rift to squad and use banish on hyena th since its said on the wiki he have a " Disruption Aura being capable of instantly draining shields and energy upon proximity, along with the hud-scrambling effect."

so that you  can easily and if not have a less problem to the last remaining hyenas..... (this is just an example for using limbo in a  boss fight as well as my tactic ).....while rhino as always a solo frame anyway who should i put a reactor 1st?....who is worth putting for and worth waiting for(reactor lol)...anyway thanks for your opinion and happy hunting resources 
Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Fixed text

4 answers to this question

Rhino P if you're planning to play archwing, even better if you can get the arcane vanguard helmet. His fast and have good shield and health and decent armor with archwing. Limbo is new and is subject to changes, it may be a deal breaker. But another potato alert will come eventually.