Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build Timer

Neonstrike2013

Not every game has the same funding as another, not every game receives the funding that others do. Basically, not every company has the same budget. And honestly, there's nothing wrong with the items and services available for cash/platinum, they're all reasonably priced. You're being too picky. But hey, you want your stuff built quicker, it's that easy! No need to hate on the build time, there's platinum! 

the frame 3 day timer bugs me but thats bout it honestly since its 12 hours and your not likely up awake by the end of those so its like 4 days all together to assemble a frame and that is still not counting the farming.

Otherwise the only thing that seriously bugs me right now is the Potatos being way too damn rare I understand wanting money but this pushes the boundry of Pay to Win.  I'm not a cheapskate and would if offered get cosmetics like I did for the sentinels but buying things for gameplay like Potatos because theyre drop rate is stupid low is just a giant red flag and almost makes me want to quit the game even tho I do enjoy it.