Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Switching Equipment Easier

Buddlschlumpf

With the new mod system switching out gear has become a pain. You have to remove the mods from the old weapon put in the new, look through pages of mods to put in the mods in the new gear. An action that should in fact be a matter of seconds may take up to 5 minutes instead (switching out warframe, sentinel and all 3 weapons alike). This really prevents me from using all of my weaponry.

Thus instead of encouraging people to really make use of their inventory full of lvl30 equipment, you are encouraged to stick to one all around weapon because switching out mods is a pain.

Please somehow fix that. Make a "favourite loadouts" list where you can store loadouts. Or a "quick switch" button next to each equipment slot where you can have 10 or 20 weapons stored with your prefered mod loadout.

Or remove the fact that mods are blocked for further use as long as they are already in a weapon. Switching around only costs time and it's not like I could use 2 warframes at once. So why do you have to remove mods from one warframe at all to put it into another one?

I would like a quick fix here as I'm annoyed by having to invest so much time in switching weapons just because I actually want to use my around 30 lvl30 weapons and all of my 12 warframes.

What I think they should do is save mod choices for your weapons, but make it so the mods aren't forced to stay equipped to the weapon if you change out your kit. I don't know what the preset feature that had been temporarily enabled applied to, but the biggest pain for me has been swapping mods.

They mentioned something like this in the last stream. I would come in with a "Relax, they're working on it."

What I'D like is the ability to switch between my long arm and pistols faster, which is what I had hoped this thread was about. Oh well.

Edited by Woolytop