The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang-Gameplay And Against Different Factions

IlIlllIO0pallaO0IlIlIlIl

I recorded some Fang+Boltor+Volt footages awhile ago and just started to upload them.

Fang is a great situational weapon, and I'm fine with that. The damage mechanic in the game works in such way that certain weapons will work great against certain enemies, rather than the entire faction.

Fang is great against all Grineers, as their AI tends to prefer spreading out in larger areas. Fang have one of the highest 1 on 1 DPS, so this is great.

Fang is great against infested ancient for the knock-down air attack and AP damage-I'm pretty sure Fang is AP dmg, not armor ignoring type, because it does little damage against the normal infested.

Fang is great against Corpus, but I find heavy weapons like Scindo much better for the larger AOE knock-down that can damage Ospreys.

Just made my DHS recently, and I it is one of the better good overall weapons. However, charge attacks are often too difficult against close enemies with stagger attacks. All those people who says it is awesome are playing as either Loki or Ash, which makes sense because charge weapons are great while in invisibility. Volt on the other hand...will have embarrassingly large amount of missed charge attacks and $#*(@ slaps from ugly as lancers.

EDIT: Fang vs Infested is being uploaded now, 200minutes left.

Edited by IlIlllIO0pallaO0IlIlIlIl