Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mysterious Boss

T1G4R3X

Hes not really new, and before he shows up you get three messages or taunts I call them saying hes going to kill you, atleast try to. The three messages give you time to pick where you want to fight him or just keep running. If you are in a group someone else could be getting the messages so stay on the look out for flickering lights. Hes more of a issue for new players on their own.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker

It is an entity with an unknown origin called the Stalker. Some say he is a tenno gone evil. Since he wields the weapons and shields of the tenno and uses their abilities. We barely know anything about it except that It will find you, and it will kill you :D

It usually appears after you clear a boss level (usually 10 hours or so after). And it is there to take revenge or something. He used to be harder but he got "the good old-fashioned nerf". If you are on a rank 20+ frame and have a rank15+ wep you can wipe the floor with him but you need to be careful since his melee attacks hurt a lot xD if you have a shotgun you can kill it in 3-4 shots :D

Well if you were solo on a low rank frame I'd suggest aborting mission (sadly I had to do that yesterday since I was testing out a new frame with a new wep and both were rank zero).

Anyways, join the space shark clan, we can help you with these stuff :D

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22743-space-shark-incorporated-casual-and-fun-100-members/

His level vary from 30-70 everytime he appears I think so can't really say whether he's powerful or not, I wouldn't class him as a boss though.

He attacked me the other day and I beat him easily although he used a smoke bomb to escape so I didn't get to kill him, them he came back today at the worst time while i was solo training up a banshee warframe, it wasn't a one-hit kill but he's much more of a pain for lower levels!

If your having trouble killing him you can have the grineer/corpus/infected do it for, luckily he's factionless so everyone will attack him if you run off and leave him in a room full of enemies.

He attacked me the other day and I beat him easily although he used a smoke bomb to escape so I didn't get to kill him, them he came back today at the worst time while i was solo training up a banshee warframe, it wasn't a one-hit kill but he's much more of a pain for lower levels!

You can't kill a stalker. He never dies. When he reaches 10% hp he just vanishes in smoke. And he usually keeps coming back until he kills you.

The First Time this Happened to me was pretty Unique and unnerving... very Memorable.

Obviously after his creepy messages went by he killed me...But that is besides the point, it was Awesome.

Ill get him One Day. One Day. 

Thanks, but he spawn according to a rule or at random?

There has to be a rule (random doesn't exist in computers) but we don't know the conditions yet. And probably we won't be able to have any kind of control over it either. But people still say he will stalk you more if you do lots of boss levels.

I was doing a mission and suddenly appeared messagges on the screen, and the screen goes blank. Then came a sort of boss called Stalker and he killed me with a shot. How come? Thanks, and sorry for my english.

If your screen went blank you should check your video card, or the graphics settings in-game.  Either you gamma isn't high enough or your video-card is buggy.

Rumors of the stalker have been consistently debunked.  Move along.  Nothing to see here.

There has to be a rule (random doesn't exist in computers) but we don't know the conditions yet. And probably we won't be able to have any kind of control over it either. But people still say he will stalk you more if you do lots of boss levels.

Eh? Of course you can generate random numbers, letters, whatever with program code. So, same goes for events, encounters, appearances, and so on.