Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Commanders...

Zippo124

Yes as the title says...

These might just be a minor Enemy.

But not For me, at Times...At Times... Ok Mostly on solo.

So my Little Grievance with them is Switch Teleport, now it may just be me and I am just not being smart enough to handle the situation, but maybe, just maybe this happens to more than just me.

Alright so I poke my head around a corner... Just Slightly going about my business, then Instantly, I am in a rather large horde of very unhappy fellows, taking a death that was not in my control.

Then sometimes I just get annoyed as there are more than 2+ Commanders, just chillin, Having a time.

I pop a corner, get Teleported, then... Get Teleported and Teleported and Teleported, Kill an enemy or two... Teleported and so on.

Alright so I have had my little Rant, and please do not take me seriously, as there are far worse issues to tackle, just from Time to Time I like to here everyone feedback to mine. Just the little things here and there.

The worst zone for double/triple commander spawn has to be the one you fight Hyena on. There I definitely feel your pain. It's also weird that (like Seekers for some bizarre reason) they don't get elemental secondary effects.

Still, I think they add some spice.

What frame are you having this problem on?  Most of the time I can use a skill to take care of it.

I am Currently Using Excalibur, and it all comes down to if I have Energy or Not...

The teleportation is indeed quite tricky, but if you get perma-ported, that's a problem. Maybe give them a slight cooldown or something.

A Longer Cool Down sounds good or a select power that makes more sense for a "Leader" Enemy, Some Kind of AOE Buff Maybe, just a Suggestion.

Then sometimes I just get annoyed as there are more than 2+ Commanders, just chillin, Having a time.

I pop a corner, get Teleported, then... Get Teleported and Teleported and Teleported, Kill an enemy or two... Teleported and so on.

You're not having fun till you run into a room with four commanders and a minigunner. Teleports followed by knockdowns. By the time I was done getting swapped around and stood back up I fell back down because I was dead, the room had about ten regulars all spraying happily away the whole while. I feel like there should be a brief cooldown on how often you can be affected by displacement moves like that. Heck, even the basic baddies have a cooldown on how often they can be stunned, allowing them to rattle of at least one or two attacks. I certainly hope the Tenno are a little more resiliant than a basic Grineer or they're pretty well cooked.

Sometimes the commanders are 'helpful' with their teleports.

I recently was doing a deception mission and there were a lot of commanders.  As luck would have it, they kept teleporting me closer to where I needed to go.  So, my tenno just said 'thanks!' and continued on his way. XD.

Sometimes the commanders are 'helpful' with their teleports.

I recently was doing a deception mission and there were a lot of commanders.  As luck would have it, they kept teleporting me closer to where I needed to go.  So, my tenno just said 'thanks!' and continued on his way. XD.

Yes, I have to Admit... This Does Happen to me as well. But That does not mean that i like it!

I'll be honest; The only issue I have with the Grineer Commanders is that they're wearing Dunce hats.

tumblr_mbhs0p4u7G1rhhbuoo1_400.jpg

1000px-Grineer_Commander_3.jpg

Lol! You made my Day.