Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mind Reading Panels

Urash

Could you please add some kind of buffer time between soldiers reaching a panel and them springing the alarm? Maybe have them run through the same animation that players are now forced through when they perform an action like raising a reactor core or depositing a datamass. Those panels are more than just giant green squares with the words "walk near if enemy ninja is seen" written on it, they also do that annoying little lockdown thing so there should be at least some kind of downtime between them reaching it and the alert going off. I'm just a little tired of having the alarm sprung by an enemy I killed as they bearly reached the panel, even though there was at least a foot between their hand and the panel. It's a bit aggravating to say the least, especially when forever after everyone psychically knows where you are.

Careful on the whole realism front. I mean, why don't the ships have bioscanners and every enemy is in constant radio or something else contact so they can remotely put a lockdown there and disable the panels within, then open a window.

But yeah, I just got a Shade and am going for more stealth. This really needs to happen. And, possibly, rewards for stealth? Because right now stealthing a Pluto mission would net you less XP and mods than Terminus.

I always assumed they were finding us by following the sounds of wholesale slaughter. Bwaahaha.

Not when you stealth kill everyone right up to the point when a Grineer suddenly does a ballerina spin and slaps his face against the panel till the alarm goes off.

Not when you stealth kill everyone right up to the point when a Grineer suddenly does a ballerina spin and slaps his face against the panel till the alarm goes off.

LOL. I'd love somebody to draw up a gif of that

& Agreed, the whole instant panel thing is annoying

Yeah needs at least 3 seconds before the button is pressed I reckon. I always see a grineer running and chase him to stop him and hes like "LOL GLHF" and just locks down the whole place instantly. So much gayness. Ive even camped the button and theyve run passed me and pressed it much to my shotguns discontent.