Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login Lottery Glitch - Orokin Catalyst Awarded But None Received :(

Luxangel7

I just thought I'd bring this to the attention of somebody, my login is at the 7 day login reward level, today I logged in and it gave me an orokin catalys and at first I was like "YES" but then I noticed in the top right corner of the icon it had a number  0, so I continued and much to my dismay and gut feeling, I had no orokin catalyst. (or at least, just the one that I built from a blueprint I got from an "?" alert reward.

If this could please be looked into so it doesn't happen to others, and (ideally) if a kindly dev/admin/whomever could be so kind as to retroactively add it to my account that be really great. I'm not trying to sound entitled or anything, I understand if it's not possible or against the rules or something, but it'd be nice. 

Thanks and I hope it gets fixed! 

I know it's supposed to be a blueprint, I actually checked that and later to see if maybe it was supposed to be already pre made, but nothing. Thanks for trying to help though. And I didn't know theres a bug section of the forum, Im a little new to posting in an online forum, my mistake.