Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Accuracy And Warframe Acrobatics

lautalocos

(apparently grineer lancers are bugged, so don't count them in this argument)

Hitting moving targets isn't that hard in real life, you know. Plus grineers are apparently meant to be an entirely militaristic civilization, so you'd expect them to have some training. It's not about how quickly you're moving, it's about angular velocity to a target. If you slide straight towards somebody, you're basically a still target, no matter how quickly you're moving. If you move towards them very quickly at a slight angle, you're actually a very slowly moving target for them. The higher the angular velocity, the harder it is for the enemy to hit you. When are you wall running? A lot of the time, it leads to you heading straight towards the enemy (as said before, making you a very easy target), so your speed doesn't really do anything.

(apparently grineer lancers are bugged, so don't count them in this argument)

Hitting moving targets isn't that hard in real life, you know. Plus grineers are apparently meant to be an entirely militaristic civilization, so you'd expect them to have some training. It's not about how quickly you're moving, it's about angular velocity to a target. If you slide straight towards somebody, you're basically a still target, no matter how quickly you're moving. If you move towards them very quickly at a slight angle, you're actually a very slowly moving target for them. The higher the angular velocity, the harder it is for the enemy to hit you. When are you wall running? A lot of the time, it leads to you heading straight towards the enemy (as said before, making you a very easy target), so your speed doesn't really do anything.

yeah, but even if your enemy is in front of you, if you run with a fast warframe to the left it still hits, which makes fast warframes like loki or ash kinda pointless.

and i forgot to add that even when rolling they still hit you, which makes it completely pointless

Again- what enemies? Like I said, I think grineer lancers are bugged. I can strafe back and forth to avoid grineer heavy gunner fire quite easily, and obviously corpus is easy to dodge. Also, why would rolling help dodge? From a practical point of view, it doesn't make you move any faster and you're still quite a large target, especially at close range. I was under the impression that it's meant for dodging under enemy melee swings.

Again- what enemies? Like I said, I think grineer lancers are bugged. I can strafe back and forth to avoid grineer heavy gunner fire quite easily, and obviously corpus is easy to dodge. Also, why would rolling help dodge? From a practical point of view, it doesn't make you move any faster and you're still quite a large target, especially at close range. I was under the impression that it's meant for dodging under enemy melee swings.

it doesnt really work against melee enemies, they hit you, but at least they dont stun you.

i mostly have problems with the MOA firerate, but didnt they fix the grineer lancers fire rate in patch 7.8?