The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Melee Faction Weapons [Primary & Secondary Weapons~ Later]

Insidiatorii

This list includes Pros/Cons, Stances and Pictures for more detail, pictures not of the weapon concept themselves for I am a crappy concept artist and the only editing software I have that can actually almost do something is PowerPoint, if you would like to suggest changes please comment, Lets get to it---

1.) Tenno Kusarigama--- a heavy weight at the end of a chain linking it to a small, bladed sickle. 

or

Weapon Stance: Vortex--- Rapid spins, and ranged strikes

Pros--- Long Range, high puncture and slash damage, impact could result in a specific Stance that utilizes the ball at the end of the chain, fast attack speed.

Cons--- Weak at shorter ranges, slow draw/sheath speed.

2.) Corpus Spear/Javelin/Lance--- This weapon will have a charge attack such that of the Glaive (it would also use same mods as Glaive), press E quickly for a stabb-in-jab attack(s), hold down E to throw this weapon with enough force to pin enemies to walls. 

or

Weapon Stance: Pin Cushion--- Fast stabbing strikes

Pros--- Long range, very high puncture, fast melee attack speed.

Cons--- Have to retrieve after every throw, low impact damage.

3.) Grineer Gauntlet--- This gauntlet also utilizes similar abilities of the Glaive. Press E to punch with high impact and moderate puncture damage, Press LMB to shift gauntlet into a half-body shield that lowers damage until no longer to sustain the use of stamina, hold E to charge your "power-fist" to deal a heavy lunging attack dealing massive damage.

or

Weapon Stance: Breaker--- Slow, heavy attacks with a smashing finish.

Pros--- High damage, good defensive capabilities, cool animation and looks.

Cons--- Extremely slow attack speed, no slash damage.

4.) Infested Scythe--- This  scythe dominates with a colossal reach, slashing and slight puncture capabilities, but infused with a toxicity that could kill a fly...5 miles away...

or

Weapon Stance: Parasitic Carve--- Large sweeps with heavy attacks, can also bring enemies close with a finishing pull.

Pros--- Large reach, very high slash, moderate puncture, Toxic damage bonus.

Cons--- Slow, no impact damage.

Pictures are for weapon design concept only, I did not make these pictures.

Tell me what you think in the comments below! ~C.M.