The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

just a couple(no really 4) ideas

MessySlick

I am new so correct me if im wrong, loving the game so far but...

as i play the only things i wish i could do is post up on a wall. As i try to sneak around a piller the camera angles suck.

The second would be a map that i could pull up of areas i have been to already. I sometimes find myself lost after chasing or running from some enemies.

Last would be controller support, its nice to sit back with a game pad and drink a brewski. there are no key bindings for a game pad. along with that can we get a invert gamepad option so the mouse isnt inverted also.

last would be to have seen/ sensed enemies show up on the map. can I get a red dot or something?

Thanks

Messy the Noob

Sneaking is just tacked on. Maps are randomly generated so there's no need for one always follow your check point marker. I can use my 360 controller but there's no option to change the bindings for it yet. You get enemy radar as a mod.

THANK YOU THANK YOU, good to know. SO AS i was playing, sliding around. i noticed i couldnt stop sliding unless i jumped. it would be cool if i could bress the back button to stop the slide at any time. make like a cool sliding into walk animation. just a thought

THANK YOU THANK YOU, good to know. SO AS i was playing, sliding around. i noticed i couldnt stop sliding unless i jumped. it would be cool if i could bress the back button to stop the slide at any time. make like a cool sliding into walk animation. just a thought

You can stop sliding by lefting shift go if i remember correctly or was that ctrl?

soo... still playing and as before i am annoyed with this camera.when your on the right side of an object its fine because you are right handed so you can look around corners and such. but it sux if your on the left side. Solution... make it so you can change your firing hand/eye so you can see better. this would get rid of the need to add a cover mechanism. not saying that a cool but simple cover mechanism wouldnt be greatly appriciated and needed.