Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Boring! (But I Love It)

Thingofmyth

Hey guys, I became founders a month ago and proceeded to purchase the last few frames I needed and maxed them out... along with every weapon. I know you guys said you would put in a reset button after chat is fixed but it has been a few weeks since chat has been fixed and I would really like to play again! 

I think way back when "mods used to be random" you could sort of try get better and better mods , now its all generalized into cards and whole "getting gear" disapeared mostly , 

I liked old gear system with mods having effects and you could fit more then 1 type , it could use some balancing but it was interesting to find gear , white , blue , green and (not ingame purple and orange?) , people love gear and items , and colors make RPG gamers moist when item drops

I somehow hope they get back to some sort of hybrid becouse game as it is now got no replay value , leveling new chars is fun but there is no gear finding , no finding items or mods , yes we get cards but once you find these you need your set for life

Back when mods used to have stats it took long to find whites who were good , then forever to find good greens and eventually blues