Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Storm

MetalGerbil

so i was looking at what alerts where up and noticed there was no real sense of urgency. you dont really have to do them and they kinda dont feel important. sometimes i only check them to see if they are "?" alerts.

i thought it might be cool if there was a random event where for say, 20 minutes, there would just be a constant stream of very short alert notifications all over the world map. they can be up for only a few minutes but you get a few choices as to which to take (say 8-10 missions) where you would look at it from the overmap and think "oh snap, the s**t has hit the fan".

"?" mission can be excluded from this or they can spawn as they regularly would but just figured it might add to the alert system which feels kinda harmless.

just thought it sounded like fun.

Should be announced in advance.

And what if there was an alert chain? Like one alert appears on Mercury, beating that unlocks two alerts on Venus, beating one of those disables the other but unlocks two more on the next planet, etc. All the way to Pluto, with later ones giving ? rewards and a guaranteed Orokin Reactor/Catalyst for the final one, maybe?

whatever works. might take away from the "alert" aspect if it was at a specific time.

and actually that chain idea doesnt seem all that great for alerts but sounds badass for regular missions. make it feel more interesting instead of self-contained missions that just stop. and they could just end at boss fights on that planet with slightly boosted drop rates or more money?